Jeetops - Love my tops!!!

2 of 9 Jeetops reviews

I still absolutely LOVE my tops! I have to admit that I was a little skeptical at first after having read reviews concerning issues with leaking. As soon as I received mine, I headed straight to the car wash. After countless car washes and days of rainy weather during the time I've had them, I have not had one problem with leaking. Even my skeptical fiancé continues to give me kudos and continues to say, "Babe, these things really are cool - - good job." After I received my tops, I also went to my dealership where I purchased my Jeep to brag to my salesman (he insisted on being kept in the loop for my Jeep's transformation process), who thought they were the coolest things and took pictures to share with coworkers and colleagues. I removed my front and back tops in May to soak up all of the summer weather that I possibly can and they'll go back on at the beginning of fall.

Chris, thank you again for making the purchase and exchange process so easy and being available to answer my never-ending list of questions. Your checking in months after the fact speaks volumes as well - - thank you!

Best Regards,

Taylor

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 9 Jeetops reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 02 #1153047

This tops are the worst. I had several new sets and they all cracked and leaked. Pure garbage. Enjoy them now. Good luck.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.