I still absolutely LOVE my tops! I have to admit that I was a little skeptical at first after having read reviews concerning issues with leaking. As soon as I received mine, I headed straight to the car wash. After countless car washes and days of rainy weather during the time I've had them, I have not had one problem with leaking. Even my skeptical fiancé continues to give me kudos and continues to say, "Babe, these things really are cool - - good job." After I received my tops, I also went to my dealership where I purchased my Jeep to brag to my salesman (he insisted on being kept in the loop for my Jeep's transformation process), who thought they were the coolest things and took pictures to share with coworkers and colleagues. I removed my front and back tops in May to soak up all of the summer weather that I possibly can and they'll go back on at the beginning of fall.
Chris, thank you again for making the purchase and exchange process so easy and being available to answer my never-ending list of questions. Your checking in months after the fact speaks volumes as well - - thank you!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Good quality
- Product or service
- Jeetops Panoramic Rear Seat Panel
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought 4 new Falken tires from Discount Tire company on Sept. 10 a month ago , a month and half later , with two thousand miles on the..."
- "I installed a set of four Pulstar plugs on my Saturn VUE. After a few months of improved gas mileage my vehicle began having momentary bouts of lost power. After..."
- "Im a dealer for monster transmission, had a trans built buy monster trans, for my 97 chevy k 1500, i told them i pull a trailer, nd plow my parking..."
- "Community Care Inc. has been stealing Medicaid dollars intended for recipients for years with the help of the WI Department of Health Services and the Centers for Medicare/Medicaid Services. Community..."
- "We switched over to Time Warner Cable recently for some reason, it might have been because it was slightly cheaper than the internet we had before. Anyways, as soon as..."
- "I ordered flower for delivery on the Thursday before Mother's Day last week. I specified that I wanted the flowers delivered on the Sunday in which Mother's Day is observed,..."
- "It's a great airline if you like the idea of a flying a city bus. I don't normally do reviews but I had to go out of my way to..."
- "I have been using Webeasy since 2007 and have created many sites with the program. I have often found glitches which were remedied by support either online or by phone,..."
- "I made recharge of £7.5 using dialling code *139*7001# and received successful message but didn't receive any information on auto renewal. Following month, Lyca deducted another £7.5 and enabled the..."