I have been knowing Christopher Hinrichs, who makes Jeetop, for three years.Chris is the only one person in his company .
He doesn't hire people because he doesn't want them to know his SCAM business. He has been bankrupt and broken for last two years. Therefore, he does his dingy, poor quality tops at front of his garage. I would say his tops were better when he used to make it in his storage.
Whenever it rains, he gets the complaints. I have contacted with his pissed off customers. In fact, I know he treats customers like a *** and he tries to not fix or refund as long as possible. Guys, before you purchase his non-sense expensive BS please research more about it.
You will find so much about him and his business!
Don't waste your money and time with this Pyshopath.I guarentee you that you will want your money back.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Will not make good or return any calls concerning $ 3080.00 worth of Chroming that is defective. Also has taken additional parts, approx. $ 300.00 from me, no response. Promised several..."
- "I purchased a used 5.9l dodge ram engine that was advertised on their website picture on a pallet very clean with 70,000 miles(was supposed to be an actual picture..."
- "I originally bought a 4L60e HD package [$1400 + $200 (tc) + $150 (fluid)]. I told them exactly what I had: lifted 4x4 Yukon with headers, intake, cam, & tune...."
- "...I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect anything great, however I got home and noticed blood on his ear this lady cut part of his ear!..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "Here just two photos of my main I beam frames on my 2013 Chaparral Signature which we bought in 2014 and is one and a half years old. Had so..."
- "My husband, a Vietnam Veteran, passed away on November 13th, 2016. He was 100 percent service connected for disability. He was diagnosed with AL Amyloidosis caused by agent Orange exposure...."
- "I did a lot of research on food processors, looking for the best one available. Not only did Breville get great reviews but I think it's the best looking food..."